Here is some more information for the day-of the event:
1. There is a designated parking area on site. We have a map, but it won’t attach, so please follow the sign(s) to the parking area. We also hope to have someone to help direct parking.
2. The designated smoking area is on the graveled area (e.g. driveway) only.
3. Please use the cans that will be set out for garbage and recycling.
4. There is a long gravel driveway leading to the site. This time of year, it gets pretty dusty, so please drive slowly in consideration of the neighbors.
5. Sunscreen and bug spray are a very good idea.
6. If you’ve misplaced the address to the site, please see our prior post entitled THE ADDRESS FOR THE CEREMONY & RECEPTION.